Ashhurst Mtg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashhurst Mtg

Ashhurst Mtg is a small group which gathers weekly to play Magic the Gathering

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possibility of Alternate Times / Places

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rincewind
Forum Wizzard
Forum Wizzard
Rincewind

Possibility of Alternate Times / Places Empty
PostSubject: Possibility of Alternate Times / Places   Possibility of Alternate Times / Places Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:53 am

To further discuss the ideas mentioned today at the library, I thought I'd make a thread about them.

The main idea was to try having MtG on a different day (sort of like the previous Thursday evening idea), or potentially even a different location (somewhere in Palmy?).

So I guess the main things to consider are:

• What days work best for people?
  • What alternate locations could we use and what would work for people?
  • How often? (If we were to retain the Sunday MtG, then perhaps fortnightly?)

Personally I finish work early on Fridays (5pm instead of 6pm) so Friday is possibly the most convenient weekday for me if we were to have it in Palmerston. If we ended up regularly having something on a specific day I could maybe see if I could finish early that day.

Of course, there's Friday Night Magic on Fridays, so it could possibly not be a good day for that reason.
There's Colin's MtG fortnightly on Thursdays which Kevin and I (well, I've been once!) go to, so that day could also be slightly iffy.
Back to top Go down
http://ashhurstmtg.rpgwars.org
Chris
Flushing Meadows.
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of Alternate Times / Places   Possibility of Alternate Times / Places Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:32 pm

Good idea!

personally i would prefer Wednesday or Thursday in Ashhurst.
Seems like there are already alternative events in PN that people can attend on Friday and/or Thursday.

It had been suggested that we could make it start with a tea, that way we could get underway earlier and avoid the need for William to wait until after tea which is usually too late by the time he gets home from work.

The Thursdays with Renee worked well for me, by the way what ever happened to Reneee?
Started off with a hiss and a bang but peeetereed out. Maybe he will return!!?? hopefully!

I am open to consider any ideas but for me i like to get home early from work on a Friday!!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://iwant2.servebeer.com
InvaderREN

InvaderREN

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of Alternate Times / Places   Possibility of Alternate Times / Places Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:35 pm

I'm still pretty keen for Thursdays, but we probably need 4 people to make it a "regular" thing.

"Cube" Thursdays!

Having trouble making Sunday's at the moment, due to family stuff.

But yeah, like Iv'e said before, I'm free from about 7:30 every single night until late. Like, Midnight late, if you want.

I'd play every Thursday if there were 4 of us and you were keen to go till 11 at least Smile

Maybe even 3 of us, just play king of the hill.

Oh, and I'm happy to put up a prize for the night too, for fun Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of Alternate Times / Places   Possibility of Alternate Times / Places Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibility of Alternate Times / Places
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashhurst Mtg :: Ashhurst Mtg :: Other Events-
Jump to: